WDPI 2014 was the third international scientific conference for research on preventing work disability and promoting safe and sustained return to work across a range of conditions. It was organized to provide a unique opportunity for interdisciplinary and international exchange of ideas on preventing work disability.
The conference featured presentations from internationally recognized scientists and experts. The conference included keynote presentations, topical seminars, and oral and poster presentations. Ample time was also provided for discussion about new and developing research ideas.
WDPI 2014 Executive Committee:
- Patrick Loisel MD, PhD, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Canada
- Glenn Pransky MD, MOccH, Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety, USA
- Sheilah Hogg-Johnson PhD, Institute for Work and Health, Canada
- Pierre Côté PhD, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Johannes Anema MD, PhD, Vrije University, The Netherlands
- Carolyn Dewa PhD, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Canada
- Fergal O'Hagan PhD, Trent University, Canada
- Katia Costa-Black PhD, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Doug Kube CHSC, EP, OHS-A, Director Health and Safety, Sofina Foods Inc., Canada
- Patrick Loisel, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Sheilah Hogg-Johnson, Institute for Work & Health, University of Toronto
- Pierre Côté, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ontario Institute for Technology, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- John Triano, Education and Research, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College